Like you know,microsoft in 18 Oct 2013 has launched new operation system,yes that is windows blue or windows 8.1.Good news for windows 8 users,because we can free update from windows 8 to windows 8.1.But,for windows xp,vista, and 7 to upgrade windows 8.1 must buy it.For update windows 7 to 8.1 the price is $119.99,The display not much different with windows 8,but increase in performance and new fiture, like start button.This upgrade just support for windows 8 x86/x64,for windows 8 enterprise,windows 8 with media center cannot update it.Ok,I will share about how to update it.
- Before update, your PC must have required hardware spesification minimum that is 1GHz processor speed,1GB RAM for 32bit or x86,2GB RAM for 64bit or x64,and graphic card with directxX 9 support.For new installation must have 16gb empty capasities for x86,and 20gb for x64.
- You must have 4 gb empty capasities minimal.
- Backup your important data first,you can backup in another partition,external drive or another storage,connect to internet and then update your driver computer
- Update your windows 8 with the latest update from windows update in control panel.Mark all update and update all.
- Temporary turn off your antivirus protection and restart your PC.
- And then open your windows store and right click setting and sign in your microsoft account.
- Last,step you can update it,because update information will appear in windows store automatically if you use windows 8 original.That mean,the activator not with kms activator,or you use windows 8 media center activation,windows 8 with evaluation edition,ans windows 8 with multiple activation keys.
- Wait until download and installation finish,recommended to plug in your PC charger.
- Restart your PC again and you must accept the license agreement,After all finish that recommended you to update windows from windows update in control panel menu.Because to get the latest windows 8.1 final version.